Aboard Enerjet, we only offer one class of service and that's excellent service to all travelers. Regardless of your seat, our on-board hospitality is consistent throughout the cabin. Learn more about our in-flight hospitality.
For most flights, we use festival seating or seat selection is assigned at airport check-in, based on a first come, first serve basis. On select flights, where travellers book through a tour operator, seat selection may be available in advance by contacting your tour operator.
EMERGENCY EXIT ROW SEATS
To be seated in an emergency exit row seat, the traveller must
- Be a minimum of twelve (12) years in age and the flight attendant shall use his/her judgment to ensure he/she has the physical, cognitive and sensory capacity to operate the exit
- Be able to visually determine if the exit is safe to open
- Be capable of understanding the printed and spoken emergency instructions
- Be physically capable of using the exit
- Have sufficient mobility, strength and dexterity to reach, operate and dispose of the exit
- Not be responsible for another person as this can hinder the opening of the emergency exit
- Not have a condition, which might cause them harm by opening the emergency exit door